London Master of Science in Global Financial Management
University of Roehampton is located in London – one of the world’s most exciting, historic and culturally rich capitals. It boasts one of the largest global banking centres and the offices of more than three quarters of the top 500 global companies.
Over 175 Years of Proud Academic Tradition
The University of Roehampton, London has a proud history in higher education, stretching back 175 years. The University is set on London’s most beautiful parkland campus. Roehampton offers high-quality UK education experience to more than 10,000 students from 141 countries. Coupled with outstanding academic teaching staff and an ever-expanding network of overseas partner institutions and organizations, it provides a distinctive Global Education experience to over 10,000 students from 140 countries.
Roehampton Global Masters Programme
The University of Roehampton Masters programmes are globally available across London, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore.
Rankings and Accolades
University of Roehampton London is accredited by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA), UK. These standards are the same for all programmes — whether delivered on campus or across its partnership in Europe, Asia and Singapore. This means you’ll receive the same standard of education as Roehampton students studying on campus and have the opportunity to join the graduation in London to celebrate your achievement.
The University is ranked across all major Rankings
- Ranked No 1 Best Modern University in London (Complete University Guide 2018)
- No 1 Most Research-Intensive Modern University in UK (Research Excellence Framework)
The MSc Global financial Management portfolio will develop you as a global manager and leader who can do business across international financial hub. The programme aims to equip you with advanced finance and management education at a leading business school. You will be learn cutting edge financial skills that is needed to make an impact in any organisations. You will, for instance, look at ways to evaluate and fund investments, unlock underlying value free up capital whilst optimize financial performance through financial trading tools.
- 10 Months (Part-time) London Master of Science in Global Financial Management
- High-Quality Postgraduate programs recognised by UK chartered professional bodies
- Ranked No 1 Modern University in London (The Complete University Guide 2018)
- 100% coursework Focused with choice of Dissertation or Consultancy
- Vibrant Alumni Community across Asia, Europe and UK
- Flexible weekend classes tailored for busy executives and professionals
- Blended Learning with online support
You will emerge from the Roehampton MSc Global Financial Management with well-developed management and global financial management skills, which are highly sought after by employers in both the private and public sectors. You will be equipped to work as a manager in a multinational corporation, international SME or start your own consultancy business.
Our graduates are employed across many industries and leading companies across Asia. Some of these companies include (not limited to):
- DBS Bank
Some of them would work as (not limited to):
- Associate Director
- Finance Manager
Cutting Edge Curriculum
The Roehampton University London MSc Global Financial Management comprises of 7 modules plus a choice of an Academic Dissertation or Consultancy Project. This Part-Time programme is designed to provide a competitive edge with strong emphasis on global financial issues. Structured around the work commitments and priorities of working professionals. The details of the modules can be found below.
- Leadership & Change Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Strategic Investment Appraisal
- Global Strategic Management
- International Corporate Finance
- Financial Performance Management
- Business Research Methods
Plus choice of
Consultancy Project OR
Designed for busy executives, this MSc is delivered on a modular basis, to allow students the focus on one module at a time with minimal disruption to their work and family commitment. Each module is delivered over 2 weekends (Sat & Sun; 9:00am – 5:30pm) of executive block classes with additional support online and video recording for class reviews and discussions.
Each candidate will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- At least 21 years old and
- A degree in any subject or an equivalent management or professional qualification (for example, in accountancy, nursing, engineering) with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work or managerial experience; or
- Mature candidates lacking one of the above academic qualifications above may be considered for entry (subjected to university approval) if s/he has held a senior managerial position over three years and is able to demonstrate the ability to fulfil the objectives of the programme and achieve the standards required.
How to Apply?
Completed Application Form with personal statement
Certified true copies of all academic certificate and transcript
A current professional resume
A copy of NRIC / Passport
Take Action Today – Download Free Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure
“We are changing faster than ever in today’s business environment, what works for us today might not work tomorrow. That is why it is extremely important for me to commit to learning, from the very best. And one of the best American universities you can go to, to learn about marketing has to be the City University of New York, CUNY.”
Chairman of HSR Property, CUNY Alumni
“Dr Lee, your effort to coach us one-by-one in the coursework with your professional opinion was much appreciated. The critical debate and analysis in the class between student and lecturer enriched the content of this MBA course.”Ms. Yvonne Lim