Graduate Diploma in Training & Development
Graduate Diploma in Training & Development is a practical-oriented program ideal for HR professionals or non HR executives seeking a rewarding career in training, HR development, career management and other related fields. The program aims to develop HR professionals, trainers, consultants and senior executives with instructional and practical skills to analyse, design and deliver competency-based training programs and assessment using global best practices as a benchmark for success.
Graduate Diploma in Training and Development prepares HR Professionals with the skills to meet the human resource development needs of businesses across all industries. It aims to enhance the knowledge and skills of those involved in organizational and individual development.
Where does it lead?
This program is ideal for professionals and executives seeking to pursue a rewarding career in training, HR development, career management and other related fields. Practitioners who are responsible for organizational development projects will also benefit from this program.
The program is also suitable for individuals seeking to convert their academic qualification and professional experience into active income as a trainer / lecturer / coach.
On completion of the Graduate Diploma in Training & Development, students will have:
- Spearhead assessment of the training cycle from the analysis of training needs (TNA) to the effectiveness of training programs
- Design and execute organizational competency mapping and training programs
- Identify training needs of individual, departmental and organizational level and aligning it with the overall corporate objectives;
- Monitor, analyze and improve the effectiveness of the training outcomes
- Professional Training Toolkit for both internally and externally training
The program comprises of 4 modules delivered over 4 blocks of 2 full weekdays sessions from 9am to 5pm in Singapore
- Talent Development and Leadership
- Aventis Certified Professional Trainer
- Mapping T&D Blueprint
- Competency Based Assessment and Evaluation
In just 6 months, you can enjoy a life-changing experience by accelerating your career advancement or embarking on your dream profession. Furthermore, you will gain industry-specific expertise and improve your job performance and personal growth.
- For PMETs with min Diploma/Degree
- Professional Advice on Career Planning
- Career Coaching & Advisory Support
- Short Duration of 6 Months Part Time
The admission criteria are
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university/institution
- Diploma Holders with 5 years working experience
- Mature Candidates above 30 years old
Take Action Today – Download Free Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure