Graduate Diploma in Finance and Investment
As a finance professional or an investor, you are constantly presented with a wide array of investment opportunities across different asset classes. As the choices increase, shaping and monitoring investment portfolios becomes more complicated. Which investments will generate the highest returns without exposing you to excessive risk?
Throw away the get-rich quick schemes that never work, invest and grow your money the smart and proven way. The graduate diploma in Finance and Investment aims to equip you with the latest investment tools and scientific statistical techniques to critically analyze financial markets and investment opportunities and enhance the investment. In addition, you will be able to evaluate the potential risks and performance for day-to-day review of your investment portfolios, and developed a comprehensive investment strategy and systematic risk management system for your portfolio.
This Graduate diploma aims to help you develop a blueprint on how to build an optimal investment portfolio across different asset class. Upon successful completion of the program, you will gain a firm understanding of the key financial concepts, and will be able to construct, evaluate, financial products and services available in the industry.
- Learn how to set your financial goal and how to develop an effective investment plan
- Develop a broad understanding of the micro or macroeconomics outlook of international and regional markets.
- How to navigate the new economic and global finance landscape and choose the right stock for different situations
- Transform your investing skills, outlook and confidence level for achieving more with your money.
- Analysing asset classes – Bonds, Deposits, Stocks, ETFs, Commodities, Property
- When and how to re-balance your portfolio across different asset class for optimal return on investment
- Effective statistical tool to assessing financial products and their values
- Action plan to take immediate steps towards better investment decision and performance
After studying this Graduate Diploma, you would be able to have a chance to pursue a rewarding career as a (but not limited to):
- FX Research Analyst
- Accounts Assistant
- Business Analyst
What will I learn?
This Graduate Diploma comprises of 4 modules and is structured around the work commitments and priorities of working professionals. The details of the modules can be found below.
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Financial Risk Management
- International Financial Market
- Quantitative Methods for Managers
The classes would be held at 4 weekends blocks of 2 full day classes, i.e. 9am to 5pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
In just 6 months, you can enjoy a life-changing experience by accelerating your career advancement or embarking on your dream profession. Furthermore, you will gain industry-specific expertise and improve your job performance and personal growth.
- For PMETs with min Diploma/Degree
- Professional Advice on Career Planning
- Career Coaching & Advisory Support
- Short Duration of 6 Months Part Time
Why a Graduate Diploma?
A graduate diploma is a popular alternative to a Master’s degree as it provides a more focused curriculum by focusing on Real world Solutions to business and industry challenges. The popularity of our graduate programmes can be attributed to its problem-centred and practical curricula and industry oriented pedagogy. Our faculty are industry practitioners which provides practical and pragmatic market-based insights that can be apply readily in the workplace.
10 Years of Successful Track Record
With over 10 years of successful track record, our graduate diploma programmes are well-recognised amongst executives and managers looking to upgrade their knowledge and skills to be successful in their professional pursuit.
Diverse network of executives and professionals
The graduate diploma programme also attract a diverse group of professionals from various industries with common interest which create a valuable network and encourage cross-pollination of ideas, robust discussions, and critical thinking to generate real market solution, thus preparing participants with the critical tool kits to meet the challenges in an ever-changing market.
The admission criteria are
- A degree or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized university/institution
- Diploma Holders with 5 years working experience
- Mature Candidates above 30 years old
Executives and professionals seeking to further their career in in positions such as private bankers, relationship managers, stockbrokers, investment managers, and financial advisors, who are seeking a career in financial services firms.
Aspiring or investors who want to learn about investment opportunities in the global market
Executive who want to invest their savings safely and securely
Private investors seeking to grow their net worth according to their risk appetite
Take Action Today – Download Free Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure