Graduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance
Intake Date : March / September
Admission closing date: 2 weeks prior to commencement
Graduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance is tailored for company executives, managers and business leaders who wish to enhance their financial knowledge and skills which are important for strategic decision making and better career prospects. Participants may come from non-financial backgrounds such as marketing, sales, computing, engineering, law and human resources.
Where does it lead?
It serves as an excellent platform for students to build their knowledge, skills and techniques on the essential aspects of accounting & finance.
After studying this Graduate Diploma, you would be able to have a chance to pursue a rewarding career as a (but not limited to):
- Business Analyst
- Accounts Executives
- Tax agent/consultant
What will I learn?
On completion of the Graduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance, students will have:
- Develop the necessary critical skills to be able to undertake a variety of occupations where an understanding of accounting and finance will be useful
- Enhance their management capabilities and prospects for career advancement
- Prepare themselves for a switch to a career in accounting and finance
- Understand financial and accounting issues and developments in the current business environment
- Review and recommend appropriate initiatives to overcome business challenges
- Contribute more effectively to the strategic planning and management in your organization
This Graduate Diploma comprises of 4 modules and is structured around the work commitments and priorities. The details of the modules can be found below.
- Statistical Tools For Business & Finance
- Financial Risk Management & Control
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting For Managers
In just 6 months, you can enjoy a life-changing experience by accelerating your career advancement or embarking on your dream profession. Furthermore, you will gain industry-specific expertise and improve your job performance and personal growth.
- For PMETs with min Diploma/Degree
- Professional Advice on Career Planning
- Career Coaching & Advisory Support
- Short Duration of 6 Months Part Time
Who is this for?
Designed for working professionals with the following qualifications:
- A degree or similar professional qualifications from a recognized university/institution
- A diploma from a polytechnic with at least 3 years of working experience
- Senior executives with extensive experience but without academic qualification may be considered on a case to case basis
How much is it?
Pursue your dreams without having to worry about your finances.
- Your investment into the program will be S$7,800 payable in instalments
Say yes to the unparalleled opportunity through flexible financing schemes of up to 100% tuition fees and repayment period of up to 8 years.
Application has never been easier. Just fill in your details below and upload your CV.