Roehampton MSc (Int'l Management with HR Management)
Duration: 9 Months (Part-Time)
Intake: March & September 2018
Contact: 6720 3333 | firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Roehampton is located in London – one of the world’s most exciting, historic and culturally rich capitals. It boasts of the largest global banking centre and the offices of more than three quarters of the top 500 global companies.
Powerful Combination of Cutting Edge International Business Knowledge and HR Management
The MSc in International Management portfolio will develop you as a future manager and leader who can do business across time zones, cultures and languages and in global and diverse contexts. The course provides a solid grounding and powerful combination of cutting business and management practice with human resources management.
This programme offers HR practitioners and professionals the unique opportunity to advance their knowledge and practices under the guidance of a list of highly experienced faculty who are internationally known for blending cutting edge theories with practical business applications to make each class an exciting and rewarding experience.
Beyond Your Masters Degree – Professional Recognition
- Top 12 Universities in London– Times and Sunday Times University League Table 2016
- A University, dating back to 1841, with a proud history of 175 years in providing higher education
- Top 52 Universities in UK for ‘Research Intensity’– Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- Roehampton has an excellent research profile with 66% of our research rated as “world leading” or “internationally excellent”– Research Excellence Framework 2014.
Upon graduation, that won’t be the end of our relationship but the start of a lifelong partnership. Roehampton’s vibrant alumni community ensures that we will be with you throughout your career, helping you to build the networks you need to succeed.
- Roehampton Business School offers high-quality postgraduate programmes that are
recognised by UK chartered professional bodies, including the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and the Association for Project Management (APM) etc.
This 9 months Part Time Master programme comprises of 6 modules (120 credits) plus a dissertation (40 credits) designed to provide a competitive edge with a strong emphasis on global business, innovation and international marketing.
- Organisations and the Business Environment
- International Financial Management
- International Management and Human Resource Management
- Management Research Methods
- Cross Cultural Management
- Contemporary Issues in International HRM
Why Choose University of Roehampton London?
Making the Right Choice for Your Graduate Education.
Choosing the right university is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make. At Roehampton, we offer a holistic high quality graduate educational experience, designed to help you reach your full potential and get the career you want. You don’t have to take our word for it; we are ranked the Best modern university in London according to all three major UK league tables – the Complete University Guide 2016, the Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016 and the Guardian University Guide 2016.
The news confirms Roehampton’s status a centre of excellence for teaching and research, which places great emphasis on students’ employment skills. The guide also highlighted Roehampton’s favorable student-staff ratios. The University places great focus on ensuring academic staff are regularly available to students outside of lectures, as well as providing the best possible teaching.
Accredited by Quality Assurance Agency (QAA-UK)
You can have full confidence in the University of Roehampton’s quality and standards. All Roehampton programmes, whether delivered online or on campus, comply with the standards monitored by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and are therefore recognised by the UK government.
All Roehampton degrees are recognised by the UK government 1 . Candidate with a degree from a university accredited by its home government will be considered for appointment into the Singapore Civil Service 2. The programmes are also registered with Council for Private Education. (CPE), Ministry of Education Singapore.
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- At least 21 years old and
- A Bachelor degree in any subject or an equivalent management or professional qualification (for example, in accountancy, nursing, engineering) with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work or managerial experience; or
- A mature applicants lacking one of the above academic qualifications above may be considered for entry (subjected to university approval) if s/he has held a senior managerial position over three years and is able to demonstrate the ability to fulfil the objectives of the programme and achieve the standards required.
- A minimum of 6.5 IELTS overall with no less than 5.5 in any band, or equivalent for graduates from non-English programs
How to Apply?
- Completed Application Form with personal statement
- Certified True Copies of all academic transcripts
- A current professional resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of NRIC / Passport
- Non-refundable Application fee of S$214.00 (Inc. GST)
Take Action Today – Download Free Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure
“We are changing faster than ever in today’s business environment, what works for us today might not work tomorrow. That is why it is extremely important for me to commit to learning, from the very best. And one of the best American universities you can go to, to learn about marketing has to be the City University of New York, CUNY.”
Chairman of HSR Property, CUNY Alumni