University of Roehampton London MBA
Intake: March & September 2018
University of Roehampton
The University of Roehampton, London has a proud history in higher education, stretching back 175 years through 4 colleges. Coupled with outstanding academic teaching staff and an ever-expanding network of overseas partner institutions and organisations, it provides a distinctive UK education experience to over 10,000 students from 140 countries.
The Roehampton Business School offers a suite of highly in demand post graduate programs that are recognized and Accredited by the UK chartered professional bodies, including the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), and the association for the Project Management (APM).
Rankings and Accolades
Times & The Sunday Times University League Table 2016
#12 in London
#24 among UK Modern Universities
#50 in UK for Research Quality
#78 in UK overall
The Guardian University League Table 2016
Top 80 in UK
Top 90 in UK for Business, Management & Marketing
The Complete University League Table 2016
#66 in UK overall
#81 Business & Management Studies
The Roehampton MBA is specifically designed to prepare professionals and business leaders for the challenges of a global market. Besides gaining a solid foundation in key operational and know how in functional areas of business, you will also develop deep knowledge on strategic management and business decision-making. Using business case studies, the programme will strongly enhance your personal development, managerial skills and taking your success to the next level.
- 10 Months London MBA
- High-Quality Postgraduate programs recognised by UK chartered professional bodies
- Top 12 Universities in London (Times & Sunday Times University League Table 2016)
- 100% coursework
- Vibrant Alumni Community across Asia and UK
- 40% PIC grant applicable for company sponsored participants
- Flexible weekend classes tailored for busy executives and professionals
The Roehampton University MBA is designed to provide a competitive edge with strong emphasis on global business issues. Structured around the work commitments and priorities of working professional, classes for each module are conducted over 2 consecutive weekends (Sat & Sun; 9:00am – 5:30pm) per month.
- International Management and Human Resource Management (20 Credits)
- Management Research Methods (20 Credits)
- Strategic Marketing Management (20 Credits)
- Financial and Performance Management (20 Credits)
- Strategy, Change and Leadership (20 Credits)
- Brands and Brand Management (20 Credits)
- Cross Cultural Management (20 Credits)
- Dissertation (40 Credits)
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- A Bachelor degree in any subject or an equivalent management or professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CIM etc) with a minimum of 3 years’ working experience.
- Mature candidates without a Bachelor degree or Professional Certification but with significant work or managerial experience may be considered for admission on a case to case basis (subjected to university approval)
How to Apply?
- Completed Application Form with personal statement
- Certified True Copies of all academic transcripts
- A current professional resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of NRIC / Passport
- Non-refundable Application fee of S$214.00 (Inc. GST)
Take Action Today – Download Free Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure
“We are changing faster than ever in today’s business environment, what works for us today might not work tomorrow. That is why it is extremely important for me to commit to learning, from the very best. And one of the best American universities you can go to, to learn about marketing has to be the City University of New York, CUNY.”
Chairman of HSR Property, CUNY Alumni