Roehampton MA Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
Meet Exceptional Faculty That Combines Practical Experience and Theoretical Knowledge of Integrated Counselling & Psychotherapy.
As diverse as our students, our Roehampton approved local MA faculty members are highly passionate about learning in their subject matters. In addition to providing high-quality feedback on the work you produce, you can expect your faculty member to act as a facilitator to your learning by providing relevant integrative theories and practice.
The Roehampton MA is based on an integrative approach to counselling and psychotherapy which incorporates theory and practice.
The course provides a well-rounded development for integrative relational practitioners which covers a wide range of psychological issues in a variety of settings.
- Introduction to Counselling Practice
- Integrative Theory and Practice
- Personal Development 1
- Personal Development 2
- Personal Development 3
- Foundations of Professional Practice
- Critical Evaluation of Theory, Research and Practice
- Assessment, Diagnosis and Clinical Presentations
- Supervised Counselling Practice 1
- Supervised Counselling Practice 2
- Advanced Integrative Theory and Practice
- Integrative Theory and Skills
Why Choose University of Roehampton London?
- Top 12 Universities in London – Times and Sunday Times University League Table 2016
- A University, dating back to 1841, with a proud history of 175 years in providing higher education
- Top 52 Universities in UK for ‘Research Intensity’ – Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- Roehampton has an excellent research profile with 66% of our research rated as “world leading” or “internationally excellent” – Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- Upon graduation, that won’t be the end of our relationship but the start of a lifelong partnership. Roehampton’s vibrant alumni community ensures that we will be with you throughout your career, helping you to build the networks you need to succeed.
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- At least 21 years old and
- A Bachelor degree in any subject or an equivalent management or professional qualification (for example, in accountancy, nursing, engineering) with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work or managerial experience; or
- A mature applicants lacking one of the above academic qualifications above may be considered for entry (subjected to university approval) if s/he has held a senior managerial position over three years and is able to demonstrate the ability to fulfil the objectives of the programme and achieve the standards required.
- A minimum of 6.5 IELTS overall with no less than 5.5 in any band, or equivalent for graduates from non-English programs
What Do You Need to Apply?
- Completed Application Form with personal statement
- Certified True Copies of all academic transcripts
- A current professional resume
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of NRIC / Passport
- Non-refundable Application fee of S$214.00 (Inc. GST)
Financing Your MSc
The total fees (inclusive of materials, assessment fees etc.) for the Roehampton MA programme are S$24,000, subjected to prevailing GST:
1st instalment – upon acceptance – S$ 6,000
2nd instalment (before 3th month) – S$ 6,000
3rd instalment (before 5th month) – S$ 6,000
4th instalment (before 7th month) – S$ 6,000
Take Action Today – Download Free Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure
“We are changing faster than ever in today’s business environment, what works for us today might not work tomorrow. That is why it is extremely important for me to commit to learning, from the very best. And one of the best American universities you can go to, to learn about marketing has to be the City University of New York, CUNY.”
Chairman of HSR Property, CUNY Alumni