Graduate Diploma in Counter Terrorism & Security
Intake: 10 February 2015
Admission closing date: 3 February 2015
Graduate Diploma in Counter Terrorism and Security seeks to improve professional standards by deepening students’ understanding of the history and motivators of terrorism, and thereby developing their ability to critique current (and anticipate future) terrorist threats and possible counter terrorist measures.
Assessment items will encourage the application of theory to practice, with the aim of having students articulating ways in which their learning can be applied to their own professional practice. Students will also acquire practical knowledge in security risk, security technology and lost prevention knowledge.
Where does it lead?
Developed and delivered by industry practitioner, this program is both academically rigorous and practical oriented. The curriculum is closely aligned with industry practice and framework and is recognized internationally by professional bodies worldwide.
What will I learn?
On completion of the Graduate Diploma in Counter Terrorism and Security, students will have:
- Developed an understanding of the contemporary issues and challenges in the areas of policing, counter terrorism and security.
- Attained knowledge and skills associated with developing responses to political, security and law enforcement threats.
- A comprehensive understanding of the current trends in terrorism and policing.
- Understanding of National Security refers to the requirement to maintain the survival of the national state through a range of protective measures.
- Identify and distinguish between different types of terrorism according to the ideology of the terrorists.
The program comprises of 4 modules delivered over 4 blocks of 2 full weekdays sessions from 9am to 5pm in Singapore
- Counter Terrorism and Current Threats
- Criminology and Social Psychology
- Security and Loss Prevention
- Security & Risk Management
In just 6 months, you can enjoy a life-changing experience by accelerating your career advancement or embarking on your dream profession. Furthermore, you will gain industry-specific expertise and improve your job performance and personal growth.
- For PMETs with min Diploma/Degree
- Professional Advice on Career Planning
- Career Coaching & Advisory Support
- Short Duration of 6 Months Part Time
- Over 300 Executive Placement opportunities with HeadHunt ($50,000 to $150,000)
Who is this for?
Designed for working professionals with the following qualifications:
- A degree or similar professional qualifications from a recognized university/institution
- A diploma from a polytechnic with at least 3 years of working experience
- Senior executives with extensive experience but without academic qualification may be considered on a case to case basis
How much is it?
Pursue your dreams without having to worry about your finances.
- Your investment into the program will be S$5,952 payable in instalments
Say yes to the unparalleled opportunity through flexible financing schemes of up to 100% tuition fees and repayment period of up to 8 years.
Apply For Free
Application has never been easier. Just fill in your details below and upload your CV.