Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Human Resource Management (Top Up)
Intake: Feb / June / Oct
Delivery: 2 weekdays evening classes /week
KINGSTON UNIVERSITY, LONDON
Founded in 1899, Kingston University is one of the United Kingdom’s leading modern universities with over 23,000 students from 154 countries, spreading across its 5 faculties and 4 campuses. High quality teaching, research and career focused courses are core principles of Kingston University. Courses in Kingston University place an emphasis on developing work-based skills, and many have close links with the industry.
Kingston Business School, Kingston University is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), listed amongst the top 5 percent of the world’s business schools with this prestigious accreditation. Kingston University is also accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) with a Triple Accreditation in their DBA, MBA & Business Management MA.
Kingston University is also accredited and recognized by Professional bodies across Europe and UK including The European Foundation of Management Development (EFMD) – EPAS; The Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Marketing and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Rankings and Accolades
QS World University Rankings
#51 UK 7 Top 480 Universities Worldwide – 2015/2016
Top 291 Universities worldwide for faculty: Social Sciences and Management – 2015/2016
Guardian University League Tables
Top 65 in UK for Accounting & Finance
Top 70 in UK for Economics
Top 90 in UK for Business, Management & Marketing – 2016
Research Excellence Framework
#47 Overall research in Business & Management studies – 2014
#48 for research output in business & management studies – 2014
Joint #49 for research impact in business & management -2014
Complete University League Table
#60 in UK for Accounting & Finance -2016
#65 in UK for Marketing – 2016
Times Higher Education World University Rankings
Top 4% University in the world based on 20,000 higher education institutions worldwide – 2015/2016
Top 136 most international institutions in the world – 2015/2016
Top 800 Universities worldwide – 2015/2016
Top 20% in International Outlook – 2015/2016
The Times & Sunday Times University League Tables
#17 in London -2016
#54 among UK Modern Universities -2016
Times Higher Education ‘Top 150 Under 50’ Rankings
One of the World’s Top 150 Universities under 50 years old -2016
QS Global 200 MBA Rankings: Europe
Kingston Full time MBA ranked 43rd in Europe – 2014/15
Eduniversal Best Business School Rankings in UK
Kingston Business School was awarded 3 Palmes of Excellence – 2015
– Excellent Business School with Strong Global Influence – 2015
Recognition and Articulation arrangement with Workforce Development Agency (WDA) Singapore
Kingston University, London produces more graduate start-up companies than any other higher education institution in the United Kingdom. It has topped the tables for graduate start-ups for the fifth year running, according to data released by the Higher Education Statistics Agency. The University’s entrepreneurial expertise has seen off competition from 150 higher education institutions across the United Kingdom, after it helped its business-minded alumni get 270 companies off the ground.
The Kingston University Bachelor (Hons) in Human Resource Management is a degree in HR programme that enables professionals to develop business and management skills for careers in other areas of the business world, and learn how Human Resource Management plays an essential role in achieving the strategic goals of an organization. The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the professional body representing those involved in the management and training of people, recognizes the Kingston BA (Hons) HR Management Degree.
- 9 Months’ London Degree
- AACSB accredited Business School
- 100% coursework (no exams)
- 40% PIC grant applicable for company-sponsored participants
- Weekday evening classes catered for busy professionals
What will I learn?
- Learn cutting-edge theory and apply it to real life business setting
- Analyse and solve contemporary HR and Talent Management challenges
- Be inspired by well qualified faculty with real life industry experience
- Improve personal, management and leadership skills
- Apply Innovative and cutting edge HR and Talent strategies
- Study alongside with fellow likeminded, ambitious executives and PMEBs
- Develop a high impact global network of contacts across Asia and UK
Designed for busy professionals, our learning framework allows you to tailor the programme around your commitments and priorities. The 9-month study schedule is designed to accommodate and complement the work commitments of today’s busy professionals. Classes are conducted twice per week on weekday evenings (7:00pm-10:00pm).
4 Core Modules
- Organisational Learning & Development
- Regulating the Employment Relationship
- Strategic HR Management
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) 9 months Top-up degree considers a wide range of qualifications with relevant work experience. These include:
- Polytechnic and Private Diploma holders
- Mature Candidates with relevant work experience will also be considered on a case by case basis. The final decision rests with Kingston University.
- Candidates who do not hold a business-related diploma may be required to undertake additional courses in order to fulfil the required credit points for admissions.
Take Action Today – Download Free Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure