California State University MBA
Intake: March & September 2018
California State University (CSU)
Established in 1857, The California State University (Cal State or CSU) is a public university system in California. Composed of 23 campuses and eight off-campus centers enrolling 460,200 students with 24,405 faculty and 23,012 staff. California State University, Sacramento is accredited is by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), making it the top 5% schools worldwide offering business degrees. Additionally, it has received the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) accreditation, gaining recognition by the U.S. Department of Education as certifying institutional eligibility for federal funding in several programs, including student access to federal financial aid.
With a strong international network of 3 million alumni, it is America’s largest four-year public University system. Renowned for the quality of its teaching, the California State University prepares students to become leaders in the changing workforce.
Rankings & Accolades
US. News and World Report
#82 among regional universities (West) – 2017
#28 Top Public Schools – 2017
#82 in regional universities (West) – 2016
#137 among top public colleges – 2016
The California State University MBA integrates cross-functional knowledge of business from a global perspective, and is designed specially to accommodate the work commitments of today’s professionals. Providing a highly interactive learning platform, it aims not only to empower you with valuable management skills but to develop your critical leadership skills.
The California State University Masters of Business Administration is a renowned and proven program that can be completed in 12 months. The course curriculum consists of 12 modules, reflecting what is being taught on the US campus. Intakes are situated annually in June.
- 1 Year American MBA
- AACSB accredited Business School
- 100% coursework and Case Studies focus
- Taught by respected faculty from California State
- 3 million international alumni
- 40% PIC grant applicable for company sponsored participants
Tailored for Busy Executives & Professionals
8 blocks Executive weekend classes catered for working professionals plus parallel online e-learning support.
Be What You Want
No pre-requisite for students from non-related backgrounds seeking mid-career switches.
The California State University MBA offers a customizable curriculum to complement the working executives and professionals. The program consists of 12 modules – 8 core modules and 4 specialization modules .
12 Modules (8 core + 4 specialization)
8 Core modules:
- Managerial Accounting (IMBA210A)
- Global Corporate Finance (IMBA211)
- Leadership & Change Management (IMBA212)
- Marketing Management (IMBA213)
- Statistical Decision Making (IMBA214)
- Information Technology Management (IMBA215)
- Human Resources Management (IMBA216)
- Business Law & Legal Environment (IMBA217)
4 elective modules delivered via online lectures:
International Management Specialization:
- Comparative International Management
- Multinational Corporate Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills. Enrolment is limited and participants are chosen based on your ability to contribute unique experiences to the cohort-learning environment.
Admission selection factors include:
• GMAT is required for applicants with less than 3 years work experience
• A recognized undergraduate degree with minimum 3 years work experience or
• A good diploma from a recognized institution plus minimum 5 years management experience; mature candidates with exceptional professional or business achievements but do not possess these requirements may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Take Action Today – Download Free Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure
“We are changing faster than ever in today’s business environment, what works for us today might not work tomorrow. That is why it is extremely important for me to commit to learning, from the very best. And one of the best American universities you can go to, to learn about marketing has to be the City University of New York, CUNY.”
Chairman of HSR Property, CUNY Alumni