Building High Performance Teams and Winning Culture
Area of Training : Leadership & People Management
SkillsFuture Code: CRS-N-0032828
BUILDING HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS AND WINNING CULTURE
Practical, Proven and Powerful Techniques on how you can Foster Cohesive teams by Certified Cultural Transformation Consultant, Ms Joanna Barclay
Your Challenge: High Performing Teams don’t just ‘happen’ – You Need to Build It
Organizations today are dealing with complex, unprecedented change that is stretching systems and people beyond anything experienced in the past. Organizational success depends on the collective wisdom, energy, and talents of everyone in the organization. Achieving business goals in today’s climate requires an increased level of agility, resilience and responsiveness.
Impact of Peak Performance on Business – Brutal Facts and Figures Impact of Peak Performance on Business – Brutal Facts and Figures
High performing teams don’t just ‘happen’. Developing teams of people who work well together, and who harness the differing strengths and attributes of all team members, needs team leaders and managers who understand the process involved and are prepared to put effort into the things that make a real difference. Every team is different, but the factors that determine a team’s success – or otherwise – are well understood and can be developed so that it isn’t something that is left to chance.
According to the latest report by Economics Intelligence Unit (EIU) 2013/14, over 72% of business leaders states culture as a top strategic priority for continued success and growth.
A multi-year Harvard Business study on corporate culture and performance found that high-performance cultures resulted in a whopping 682% revenue growth versus just 166% for low performing cultures.
Our Solution: Moving from High Potential to High Performance
There is a direct relationship between your leadership abilities and your team’s level of motivation and achievement. Even if you have the most talented professionals, you still need to groom, support and coach them to achieve Peak Performance. This is why creating a high-performing culture is imperative for organizational excellence and productivity.
Our Organizational Coach and Organizational Culture Change Agent will share with you key insights from her latest book “Conscious Culture”. She will share powerful tools, techniques and strategies to raise your workforce productivity and remodel your talent DNA to create a Winning and Peak Performing Organizational Culture. Building an impactful people-centered workplace culture unleashes the tremendous potential within your organization, creates a workplace that is highly motivated, engaged, and productive, and a winning environment that provides conditions for its leaders, employees, customers, and key stakeholders to succeed and grow.
- Be equipped with the latest coaching techniques that you can apply in your own coaching or consulting practice or your organisation
- Gain a detailed understanding of how to use the cultural transformation tools and deepen your own transformation and coaching ability
- Simple tricks that can awaken the life force energy in values that fuel employee engagement and productivity
- Toolkits to assess an Organisation’s Motivational Climate, Performance Effectiveness and Critical Motivation Factors
- Gain knowledge of cultural transformation tools, how they work to map and measure intangible data, and enable leaders to manage culture change
- Apply the “Whole-System-Change” for preparation, planning, and implementation of cultural transformation
- Use the Trust Matrix and Facilitative Leadership to build collaborative, nurturing, productive environments
- Live demonstration and practice on how you can apply 360 degrees Leadership Values Assessment Rapid feedback and Peak Performance Coaching process with confidence.
Combination of lectures, case studies, and group discussions
WHO WILL BENEFIT THE MOST
This ground-breaking program is designed for managers, senior officers and executives who are responsible for key organizational activities in their company
- Senior Vice President, Re-Engineering, HRIS & Office Productivity
- Head, Talent Management, HR Director, CHRO
- CEO/Managing Director
- Head, Organizational Development
- VP, Strategic Planning and Head, Shared Services &Outsourcing
- Team and Project leads
- Consultant, Coaches and HR Practitioners
STEP BY STEP PRACTICAL ORIENTED METHODOLOGY FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS
The workshop will be experiential and interactive, providing an opportunity for participants to experience the profound impact values and behaviours have on engagement and retention. It will include lectures, discussion, and group activities to deepen the learning experience. A workbook, toolkit and case studies will be provided to facilitate:
- Learn how to apply values-driven performance to empower and engage the workforce and workplace
- Assess the current culture and organizational capacity for business transformation
“AYP Asia Group was delighted to have Joanna Barclay present to our HR and business leaders in our CEO networking event. The feedback from the leaders was very encouraging and positive. With her wealth of experience in this area, organisations who engage her service will surely benefit from it.” – Group Managing Director, AYP Asia Group
“Both speaker and program are excellent. The content is so unique and integrative. Thoroughly enjoyed Joanna’s seminar and commentary using personal experience and humour”. – Change Manager, Canadian Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons
Register today to avoid disappointment; all registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
To register, please download registration form and email/fax to email@example.com | 6720 2222
Venue: 100 Orchard Road, Concorde Hotel Singapore
Time: 9am to 5pm (14 Hours)
Fee: $680.00 (excluding GST)
Enquiries: Please contact @ 6720 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Out More Today – Download Free Skillsfuture Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure