Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing & Gamification
Intake Date: Jan | Mar | Jun | Sep
Admission closing date: 2 weeks prior to commencement
In the digital era where traditional marketing is passing the torch to online content, marketers today must be well versed in the different digital platforms. The Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing and Gamification is a cutting edge programme that is designed to provide candidates with a comprehensive examination of tactics and strategies across social media, search engine marketing, web analytics, gamification, email marketing and video creation. This program aims to equip you with the critical skills to apply exciting new technologies and measure with sophisticated analytics. Whether you are a recent graduate, working professional looking for a career change or an accomplished marketer, this programme will provide you with the knowledge and skills to advance your career.
Where does it lead?
- Integrate new strategies and tactics with traditional marketing practices aimed to reach new customers, build customer loyalty and advocates, retain customers and improve overall profitability
- Have an in-depth understanding of the methods, theories, concepts or ideas at the forefront of knowledge pertaining to digital marketing
- Build effective online marketing strategies for customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Design effective marketing strategies that is aligned with business objectives
- Confidently lead and execute digital innovation initiatives such as social media, video innovations, location based services and mobile to marketing campaigns
- Integrate marketing, advertising, sales and logistics across physical and digital channels collect, analyze, and interpret digital marketing data to inform decision-making
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the strategic applications of digital marketing using the very latest digital tools and practices available
- Plan, create and deliver the marketing strategy that truly exploits the digital channels your customers have adopted.
What will I learn?
The program comprises of 4 modules delivered over 4 blocks of 2 full weekend sessions from 9am to 5pm in Singapore
Marketing Analytics and Return of Investment
This module aims to demystify the use of data in marketing and help you realize the power of visualizing data for effective decision making. Students will be equipped with the most updated industry knowledge and taught on how to use the latest marketing analytics techniques to improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. Students will also learn how to determine key performance indicators and generate reports using marketing metrics that helps to optimize their marketing budget for maximum return of investment.
Social Media Marketing
In this content-packed module, you will learn powerful tips and techniques used by the professionals from multinational companies and leading digital agencies. The aim of this module is to allow you to have a holistic understanding of the critical components of social media marketing and how to develop an effective social media marketing campaign that will help you achieve your organizational goals. Topics covered include content marketing strategy, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn groups, Instagram, Google Adwords and YouTube campaigns.
Search Marketing & Gamification
Gamified marketing strategies are rapidly becoming the standard practice for driving brand engagement and fostering consumer loyalty through reward programmes. In this module, you will learn how to brands uses gamification to help revolutionize their marketing strategy. You will also learn what the key advantages are when creating gamified environments and how to use gamification to drive customer engagement and motivation drive motivation.
Digital Marketing Strategy
As digital advances unlock new ways to connect and engage your customer, you need to rethink how to incorporate your digital marketing strategy into the various customer touchpoints to build a positive and rewarding experience. In this module, you will learn how to how companies successfully transform their marketing strategy through customer centric innovation. Covering best practice and using local and global case studies throughout, this module will provide you with a valuable playbook on how to effectively roll out digital marketing strategy for your business.
In just 6 months, you can enjoy a life-changing experience by accelerating your career advancement or embarking on your dream profession. Furthermore, you will gain industry-specific expertise and improve your job performance and personal growth.
- For PMETs with min Diploma/Degree
- Professional Advice on Career Planning
- Career Coaching & Advisory Support
- Short Duration of 6 Months Part Time
Why an Advanced Diploma?
An advanced diploma is a popular alternative to a Master’s degree as it provides a more focused curriculum by focusing on Real world Solutions to business and industry challenges. The popularity of our graduate programmes can be attributed to its problem-centred and practical curricula and industry oriented pedagogy. Our faculty are industry practitioners which provides practical and pragmatic market-based insights that can be apply readily in the workplace.
10 Years of Successful Track Record
With over 10 years of successful track record, our advanced diploma programmes are well-recognised amongst executives and managers looking to upgrade their knowledge and skills to be successful in their professional pursuit.
Diverse network of executives and professionals
The advanced diploma programme also attract a diverse group of professionals from various industries with common interest which create a valuable network and encourage cross-pollination of ideas, robust discussions, and critical thinking to generate real market solution, thus preparing participants with the critical tool kits to meet the challenges in an ever-changing market.
The Advanced Diploma is catered. The program is post-experience in nature, problem-cent red and practical-oriented without compromising on academic rigor.
- At least Grade E in any 2 GCE A Levels and at least a C6 in any 2 GCE O Level
- Private and Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent
- Mature candidates with working experience but without the necessary qualification may be considered on a case-by-case basis
The Professional Certification is designed for professionals like:
- Marketing Professionals – to add online to the marketing mix and get the most out of their Digital Marketing channels.
- Graduates of other disciplines – if you’re looking at a career switch or to re-train or upskill in an industry that is continually crying out for qualified candidates
- Sales Professionals – to learn how to successfully utilize Digital Marketing for the generation of qualified leads through effective targeting strategies
- Sole Traders and Small Business Owners – discover what online marketing channels would be the right fit for your business and how to implement your Digital Marketing strategy to improve overall profitability of the business
- CEOs of large companies – to make informed strategic decisions for your business and keep on top of the trend
- Job Seekers – to gain certification and knowledge in a truly niche industry which will open you to a world of exciting career opportunities
Take Action Today – Download Free Brochure
Kindly fill in the simple form and download a FREE brochure